Following my exit from work we decided to take a short break with friends. They were heading down to a campsite near Mevagissy and we decided to join them for the long weekend.
Bertie had a few issues sorted out before we set off – the sump had been very rusty and needed replacing, and we decided to change the cam belt in advance of our journey.
Although it wasn’t the type of campsite we would normally visit (very family oriented with entertainment, swimming pool and on site bars and restaurants ) we had a very enjoyable weekend, drinking slightly too much but trying to offset it with a little walking and cycling. Above all though it was Bertie’s first outing of the year which allowed us to see whether we had any other bits and pieces that needed to be tweaked before we set off.
Unfortunately we seem to have a bit of an electrical issue. This is a bit frustrating as we have already had the charging unit replaced once. But fortunately nothing appears to be broken…yet. This one may take a bit of tinkering.